Jill2016.com
Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Austria > Zell Am See Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Austria flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Zell Am See, Austria

  • On average sunshine hours in Zell Am See range between 1:30 for every day in December & 5:50 each day in August
  • The longest day of the year is 15:44 long and the shortest day is 8:15 long.
  • The longest day is 7:28 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 1504 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 4:07 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 34.3% of daylight hours. The remaining 65.7% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 43.1° above the horizon at Zell Am See.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 01:56 02:54 04:01 05:06 05:30 05:32 05:38 05:50 05:12 03:52 02:16 01:30   04:07
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 08:55 10:11 11:49 13:34 15:04 15:51 15:30 14:12 12:30 10:45 09:16 08:31   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 22 (78) 29 (71) 35 (65) 38 (62) 37 (63) 35 (65) 37 (63) 42 (58) 42 (58) 37 (63) 25 (75) 18 (82)   34 (66)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°). 22.8 32.1 43 54.6 62.9 66.1 63.1 54.7 43.3 31.9 22.7 19.3   43.1

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Zell Am See, Austria

© 2009 - 2015 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy -