Vs > Aleksandrovskoe
Zell Am See vs Aleksandrovskoe Climate & Distance Between
Zell Am See vs Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Zell Am See vs Conception, Mo, Usa
Zell Am See vs Khovd, Mongolia
Zell Am See vs Taza, Morocco
Aleksandrovskoe vs Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada
Aleksandrovskoe vs Taranto, Puglia, Italy
Aleksandrovskoe vs Kristiansand, Norway
Aleksandrovskoe vs Saki, Azerbaijan
Grafton, Nd vs Suwa
Ras-Sedr vs Tacna
Gladman Point, Nt vs Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point
Sedro Woolley, Wa vs Del Rio, Tx
- The distance between Zell Am See, Austria and Aleksandrovskoe, Russia is approximately 4,304 km or 2,674 mi.
- To reach Zell Am See in this distance one would set out from Aleksandrovskoe bearing 280.5° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Zell Am See bearing 225.7° or SW .
- Zell Am See has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Aleksandrovskoe has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Zell Am See is in or near the boreal rain forest biome whereas Aleksandrovskoe is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 9.1 °C (16.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16.1 °C (29°F) less in Zell Am See. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 560.4 mm (22.1 in) more which is equivalent to 560.4 l/m² (13.75 US gal/ft²) or 5,604,000 l/ha (599,105 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 13.1° higher in Zell Am See than in Aleksandrovskoe.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Zell Am See relative to Aleksandrovskoe. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Aleksandrovskoe vs Zell Am See
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Zell Am See vs Dickson, Tn, Usa
Zell Am See vs Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Zell Am See vs Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa
Zell Am See vs Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Aleksandrovskoe vs Cobb (Dam), New Zealand
Aleksandrovskoe vs Rangiora, New Zealand
Aleksandrovskoe vs Qalai Naw, Afghanistan
Aleksandrovskoe vs Yanji, China
Conceição do Mato Dentro, Minas Gerais vs Uaupes
Loja Argelia vs Tubuai
Yanji vs Florina, Macedonia
Gor’Kij vs Malye Karmakuly
Zell Am See vs Aleksandrovskoe Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Zell Am See
- Munich, Germany - 136.3 kms (84.7 miles) NNW
- Hohenpeibenberg, Germany - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) WNW
- Zugspitze, Germany - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) W
- Innsbruck, Austria - 109.5 kms (68 miles) W
- Resia Pass, Italy - 182.4 kms (113.4 miles) WSW
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 78.7 kms (48.9 miles) SW
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 99.1 kms (61.6 miles) SSW
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 147 kms (91.3 miles) SW
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) SW
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) SW
- Istrana, Italy - 189.2 kms (117.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Aleksandrovskoe