Vs > Bor
Zell Am See vs Bor Climate & Distance Between
Zell Am See vs Hillsdale, Mi, Usa
Zell Am See vs Storm Lake, Ia, Usa
Zell Am See vs Bangui, Central African Republic
Zell Am See vs Monte Alegre, Brazil
Bor vs Scottsburg, In, Usa
Bor vs La Paz, Bolivia
Bor vs Ono-I-Lau, Fiji
Bor vs Blue River, Bc, Canada
Salzburg vs Tsetserleg
Kabul vs Kuusamo
Woodhill Forest vs General Pico
Catalao vs Corumba
- The distance between Zell Am See, Austria and Bor, Russia is approximately 4,906 km or 3,049 mi.
- To reach Zell Am See in this distance one would set out from Bor bearing 288.3° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Zell Am See bearing 221.8° or SW .
- Zell Am See has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Bor has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Zell Am See is in or near the boreal rain forest biome whereas Bor is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 10.7 °C (19.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.4 °C (34.9°F) less in Zell Am See. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 457.7 mm (18 in) more which is equivalent to 457.7 l/m² (11.23 US gal/ft²) or 4,577,000 l/ha (489,312 US gal/ac) more. About 1 7/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.2° higher in Zell Am See than in Bor.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Zell Am See relative to Bor. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Bor vs Zell Am See
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Zell Am See vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Usa
Zell Am See vs Iguatu, Brazil
Zell Am See vs Sweet Springs, Mo, Usa
Zell Am See vs Cologne, Germany
Bor vs Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa
Bor vs Gaalkacyo, Somalia
Bor vs Portoviejo, Ecuador
Bor vs Chapais, Qc, Canada
Marrakech vs Bitam
Goztepe vs Batouri
Toledo, Ia vs Kuala Terengganu
Cape Uelen vs Apalachicola, Florida
Zell Am See vs Bor Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Zell Am See
- Munich, Germany - 136.3 kms (84.7 miles) NNW
- Hohenpeibenberg, Germany - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) WNW
- Zugspitze, Germany - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) W
- Innsbruck, Austria - 109.5 kms (68 miles) W
- Resia Pass, Italy - 182.4 kms (113.4 miles) WSW
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 78.7 kms (48.9 miles) SW
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 99.1 kms (61.6 miles) SSW
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 147 kms (91.3 miles) SW
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) SW
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) SW
- Istrana, Italy - 189.2 kms (117.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Bor