Vs > Bratsk
Zell Am See vs Bratsk Climate & Distance Between
Zell Am See vs Lanzhou, China
Zell Am See vs Padang, Sumatra, Indonesia
Zell Am See vs Wau, Sudan
Zell Am See vs Hendersonville, Nc, Usa
Bratsk vs Cantonnw, Sd, Usa
Bratsk vs Minna, Nigeria
Bratsk vs Golconda, Nv, Usa
Bratsk vs Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia
Zamboanga, Mindanao vs Jersey
Wiluna, Western Australia vs Lisbon, Nd
Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc vs Frunze
Djibouti vs Shanghai
- The distance between Zell Am See, Austria and Bratsk, Russia is approximately 5,760 km or 3,580 mi.
- To reach Zell Am See in this distance one would set out from Bratsk bearing 300.4° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Zell Am See bearing 224.9° or SW .
- Zell Am See has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Bratsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Zell Am See is in or near the boreal rain forest biome whereas Bratsk is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 8.3 °C (14.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.8 °C (26.6°F) less in Zell Am See. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 698.1 mm (27.5 in) more which is equivalent to 698.1 l/m² (17.13 US gal/ft²) or 6,981,000 l/ha (746,315 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 8.9° higher in Zell Am See than in Bratsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Zell Am See relative to Bratsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Bratsk vs Zell Am See
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Zell Am See vs Bhumibol Dam, Thailand
Zell Am See vs Napoleon, Oh, Usa
Zell Am See vs Walla Walla, Washington, Usa
Zell Am See vs Gladman Point, Nt, Canada
Bratsk vs Independence, Ks, Usa
Bratsk vs Mount Pleasant, Ia, Usa
Bratsk vs Malatya, Turkey
Bratsk vs Isfjord Radio, Svalbard, Norway
Birni N’Konni vs Miyakojima
Poprad vs Ghazni
Eelde vs Dresden
Montreux vs Djanet
Zell Am See vs Bratsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Zell Am See
- Munich, Germany - 136.3 kms (84.7 miles) NNW
- Hohenpeibenberg, Germany - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) WNW
- Zugspitze, Germany - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) W
- Innsbruck, Austria - 109.5 kms (68 miles) W
- Resia Pass, Italy - 182.4 kms (113.4 miles) WSW
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 78.7 kms (48.9 miles) SW
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 99.1 kms (61.6 miles) SSW
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 147 kms (91.3 miles) SW
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) SW
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) SW
- Istrana, Italy - 189.2 kms (117.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Bratsk