Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
Zell Am See vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
Zell Am See vs Hope, Bc, Canada
Zell Am See vs Kwajalein Island, Marshall Islands
Zell Am See vs Nawabshah, Pakistan
Zell Am See vs Hemlock, Ny, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Beni Suef, Egypt
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Belle Plaine, Ia, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Nova Friburgo, Brazil
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Pathfinder Dam, Wy, Usa
Bistrita vs Nelson
Gainesville Lock, Al vs Cherrapunji, Meghalaya
Dawson Creek, Bc vs Burns, Oregon
Lake Coleridge vs Volterra
- The distance between Zell Am See, Austria and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 4,937 km or 3,068 mi.
- To reach Zell Am See in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 284.4° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Zell Am See bearing 197.7° or SSW .
- Zell Am See has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- Zell Am See is in or near the boreal rain forest biome whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average annual temperature is 22.2 °C (39.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.3 °C (13.1°F) less in Zell Am See. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 805.3 mm (31.7 in) more which is equivalent to 805.3 l/m² (19.76 US gal/ft²) or 8,053,000 l/ha (860,919 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.3° higher in Zell Am See than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Zell Am See relative to Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Zell Am See
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Zell Am See vs Nancy, France
Zell Am See vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia
Zell Am See vs Sadovo, Bulgaria
Zell Am See vs Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Fredericton, Nb, Canada
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Sadovo, Bulgaria
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Karioi, New Zealand
Jerba vs Camilo Daza
New Delhi vs Kerkira
San J. Matas vs Chateau Tongariro
Guaymas vs Ghazni
Zell Am See vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Zell Am See
- Munich, Germany - 136.3 kms (84.7 miles) NNW
- Hohenpeibenberg, Germany - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) WNW
- Zugspitze, Germany - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) W
- Innsbruck, Austria - 109.5 kms (68 miles) W
- Resia Pass, Italy - 182.4 kms (113.4 miles) WSW
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 78.7 kms (48.9 miles) SW
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 99.1 kms (61.6 miles) SSW
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 147 kms (91.3 miles) SW
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) SW
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) SW
- Istrana, Italy - 189.2 kms (117.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo