Vs > Cape Salaurova
Zell Am See vs Cape Salaurova Climate & Distance Between
Zell Am See vs Umm Benin, Sudan
Zell Am See vs Kozhikode, India
Zell Am See vs Sarmiento, Argentina
Zell Am See vs Itirucu, Brazil
Cape Salaurova vs Karasjok, Norway
Cape Salaurova vs Skopje, Macedonia
Cape Salaurova vs Indian Lake, Ny, Usa
Cape Salaurova vs Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland
Rostov On Don vs Asahikawa
Peoria, Il vs Tabligbo
Kap Tobin vs Khoram Abad
Gridino vs Harrisburg, Il
- The distance between Zell Am See, Austria and Cape Salaurova, Russia is approximately 6,093 km or 3,787 mi.
- To reach Zell Am See in this distance one would set out from Cape Salaurova bearing 320.8° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Zell Am See bearing 195.6° or SSW .
- Zell Am See has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Cape Salaurova has a tundra climate (ET).
- Zell Am See is in or near the boreal rain forest biome whereas Cape Salaurova is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average annual temperature is 21.9 °C (39.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.5 °C (18.9°F) less in Zell Am See. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 883.7 mm (34.8 in) more which is equivalent to 883.7 l/m² (21.69 US gal/ft²) or 8,837,000 l/ha (944,734 US gal/ac) more. About 6 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.8° higher in Zell Am See than in Cape Salaurova.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Zell Am See relative to Cape Salaurova. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Salaurova vs Zell Am See
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Zell Am See vs Canar, Ecuador
Zell Am See vs Levin Maf, New Zealand
Zell Am See vs Port-Gentil, Gabon
Zell Am See vs Wad Medani, Sudan
Cape Salaurova vs Cantonnw, Sd, Usa
Cape Salaurova vs Gagnoa, Ivory Coast
Cape Salaurova vs Zahedan, Iran
Cape Salaurova vs Santa Rosa, Argentina
Two Harbors, Mn vs Santa Maria
Isoka vs Kirovograd
Otautau vs Bayramaly
Charlottetown (cda), Pe vs Halaib
Zell Am See vs Cape Salaurova Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Zell Am See
- Munich, Germany - 136.3 kms (84.7 miles) NNW
- Hohenpeibenberg, Germany - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) WNW
- Zugspitze, Germany - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) W
- Innsbruck, Austria - 109.5 kms (68 miles) W
- Resia Pass, Italy - 182.4 kms (113.4 miles) WSW
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 78.7 kms (48.9 miles) SW
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 99.1 kms (61.6 miles) SSW
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 147 kms (91.3 miles) SW
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) SW
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) SW
- Istrana, Italy - 189.2 kms (117.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Salaurova