Vs > Cokurdah
Zell Am See vs Cokurdah Climate & Distance Between
Zell Am See vs Bishop, Ca, Usa
Zell Am See vs Sete Lagoas, Brazil
Zell Am See vs Buckeye, Az, Usa
Zell Am See vs Phuket (airport), Thailand
Cokurdah vs Matam, Senegal
Cokurdah vs Zhengzhou, China
Cokurdah vs Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa
Cokurdah vs Death Valley, California, Usa
Pskov vs Midway Island
Suntar vs El Paso, Texas
Oakley, Id vs Tokyo
Kuala Terengganu vs Bonthe
- The distance between Zell Am See, Austria and Cokurdah, Russia is approximately 6,418 km or 3,988 mi.
- To reach Zell Am See in this distance one would set out from Cokurdah bearing 325.5° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Zell Am See bearing 196.1° or SSW .
- Zell Am See has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Cokurdah has a tundra climate (ET).
- Zell Am See is in or near the boreal rain forest biome whereas Cokurdah is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The average temperature is 21.1 °C (38°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.6 °C (37.1°F) less in Zell Am See. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 819.2 mm (32.3 in) more which is equivalent to 819.2 l/m² (20.11 US gal/ft²) or 8,192,000 l/ha (875,779 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.2° higher in Zell Am See than in Cokurdah.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Zell Am See relative to Cokurdah. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cokurdah vs Zell Am See
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Zell Am See vs Kalamata, Greece
Zell Am See vs Samsun, Turkey
Zell Am See vs Yevlax, Azerbaijan
Zell Am See vs Omsk, Russia
Cokurdah vs Yevlax, Azerbaijan
Cokurdah vs Moro, Or, Usa
Cokurdah vs Phuket (airport), Thailand
Cokurdah vs Maripasoula, French Guiana
El Cercado vs Apodi
Ghardaia vs Kahului, Maui
Jerba vs Corfu
Hororata vs Niigata
Zell Am See vs Cokurdah Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Zell Am See
- Munich, Germany - 136.3 kms (84.7 miles) NNW
- Hohenpeibenberg, Germany - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) WNW
- Zugspitze, Germany - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) W
- Innsbruck, Austria - 109.5 kms (68 miles) W
- Resia Pass, Italy - 182.4 kms (113.4 miles) WSW
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 78.7 kms (48.9 miles) SW
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 99.1 kms (61.6 miles) SSW
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 147 kms (91.3 miles) SW
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) SW
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) SW
- Istrana, Italy - 189.2 kms (117.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Cokurdah