Vs > Cita/ Kadala
Zell Am See vs Cita/ Kadala Climate & Distance Between
Zell Am See vs Rensselaer, In, Usa
Zell Am See vs Brønnøysund, Nordland, Norway
Zell Am See vs Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Zell Am See vs Peoria, Il, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Shambat, Sudan
Cita/ Kadala vs Zolotonosa, Ukraine
Cita/ Kadala vs Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Port Arthur, Tx, Usa
Santarem vs Windsor, Il
Malin Head vs Port Alberni, Bc
Mkambo vs Norman Wells, Northwest Territories
Njaksimvol’ vs Prizzi
- The distance between Zell Am See, Austria and Cita/ Kadala, Russia is approximately 6,652 km or 4,134 mi.
- To reach Zell Am See in this distance one would set out from Cita/ Kadala bearing 309.6° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Zell Am See bearing 224.3° or SW .
- Zell Am See has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Cita/ Kadala has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- Zell Am See is in or near the boreal rain forest biome whereas Cita/ Kadala is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 9.4 °C (17°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.2 °C (36.4°F) less in Zell Am See. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 709.5 mm (27.9 in) more which is equivalent to 709.5 l/m² (17.41 US gal/ft²) or 7,095,000 l/ha (758,503 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 4.8° higher in Zell Am See than in Cita/ Kadala.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Zell Am See relative to Cita/ Kadala. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cita/ Kadala vs Zell Am See
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Zell Am See vs Corfu, Greece
Zell Am See vs Marseille, France
Zell Am See vs Taipei, Taiwan
Zell Am See vs Capinopolis, Brazil
Cita/ Kadala vs Udon Thani, Thailand
Cita/ Kadala vs Phoenix, Arizona, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Akola, India
Cita/ Kadala vs Makurazaki, Japan
Hobart (airport) vs Blakely, Ga
Murree vs Moutere Hills
Blantyre vs Abbotsford, Bc
Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories vs Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct
Zell Am See vs Cita/ Kadala Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Zell Am See
- Munich, Germany - 136.3 kms (84.7 miles) NNW
- Hohenpeibenberg, Germany - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) WNW
- Zugspitze, Germany - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) W
- Innsbruck, Austria - 109.5 kms (68 miles) W
- Resia Pass, Italy - 182.4 kms (113.4 miles) WSW
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 78.7 kms (48.9 miles) SW
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 99.1 kms (61.6 miles) SSW
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 147 kms (91.3 miles) SW
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) SW
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) SW
- Istrana, Italy - 189.2 kms (117.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Cita/ Kadala