Vs > Dudinka
Zell Am See vs Dudinka Climate & Distance Between
Zell Am See vs Windhoek, Namibia
Zell Am See vs Marrakech, Morocco
Zell Am See vs Sofia, Bulgaria
Zell Am See vs Hart, Mi, Usa
Dudinka vs Rapid City (airport), Sd, Usa
Dudinka vs Turgay, Kazakhstan
Dudinka vs Jiwani, Pakistan
Dudinka vs Denver, Colorado, Usa
Atbara vs Essendon
Herat vs Logrono/ Agoncillo
Altagracia vs Manyberries, Alberta
Makurdi vs Sandanski
- The distance between Zell Am See, Austria and Dudinka, Russia is approximately 4,543 km or 2,823 mi.
- To reach Zell Am See in this distance one would set out from Dudinka bearing 276.8° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Zell Am See bearing 211° or SSW .
- Zell Am See has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Dudinka has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Zell Am See is in or near the boreal rain forest biome whereas Dudinka is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 17 °C (30.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.2 °C (34.6°F) less in Zell Am See. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 523.4 mm (20.6 in) more which is equivalent to 523.4 l/m² (12.85 US gal/ft²) or 5,234,000 l/ha (559,549 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22° higher in Zell Am See than in Dudinka.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Zell Am See relative to Dudinka. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dudinka vs Zell Am See
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Zell Am See vs Centralia, Wa, Usa
Zell Am See vs Greensburg, Ky, Usa
Zell Am See vs Oakley, Id, Usa
Zell Am See vs Luena, Angola
Dudinka vs Les Escaldes, Andorra
Dudinka vs Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia
Dudinka vs Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa
Dudinka vs Port-Said, Egypt
Tsuruga vs Moncion
Simcoe, On vs Cambridge Bay, Nt
Chihuahua vs Vienna
Hope, Bc vs Annette/ Wso Ak
Zell Am See vs Dudinka Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Zell Am See
- Munich, Germany - 136.3 kms (84.7 miles) NNW
- Hohenpeibenberg, Germany - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) WNW
- Zugspitze, Germany - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) W
- Innsbruck, Austria - 109.5 kms (68 miles) W
- Resia Pass, Italy - 182.4 kms (113.4 miles) WSW
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 78.7 kms (48.9 miles) SW
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 99.1 kms (61.6 miles) SSW
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 147 kms (91.3 miles) SW
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) SW
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) SW
- Istrana, Italy - 189.2 kms (117.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Dudinka
- Vize Island, Russia - 1151.6 kms (715.6 miles) N
- Ujedinenija Island, Russia - 908.8 kms (564.7 miles) N
- Dikson Island, Russia - 500.2 kms (310.8 miles) NNW
- Cape Kamennyj, Russia - 510.8 kms (317.4 miles) W
- Hoseda-Hard, Russia - 1124.6 kms (698.8 miles) W
- Salekhard, Russia - 868.8 kms (539.9 miles) WSW
- Tarko-Sale, Russia - 614 kms (381.6 miles) SW
- Berezovo, Russia - 1102.3 kms (685 miles) WSW
- Surgut, Russia - 1075.6 kms (668.4 miles) SW
- Aleksandrovskoe, Russia - 1068.8 kms (664.2 miles) SSW