Vs > Ilirnej
Zell Am See vs Ilirnej Climate & Distance Between
Zell Am See vs Mount Gambier, Australia
Zell Am See vs Sacramento, California, Usa
Zell Am See vs Apalachicola, Florida, Usa
Zell Am See vs Guaramiranga, Brazil
Ilirnej vs Haifa, Israel
Ilirnej vs Monte Cristi, Dominican Republic
Ilirnej vs Posadas, Argentina
Ilirnej vs Jerusalem, Israel
Kaikoura vs Petrolina
Msekera Agromet vs Pirai
Aparri, Luzon vs Uummannaq
Addis Ababa vs Annette/ Wso Ak
- The distance between Zell Am See, Austria and Ilirnej, Russia is approximately 7,105 km or 4,415 mi.
- To reach Zell Am See in this distance one would set out from Ilirnej bearing 341.5° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Zell Am See bearing 190.4° or S .
- Zell Am See has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Ilirnej has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Zell Am See is in or near the boreal rain forest biome whereas Ilirnej is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 20.3 °C (36.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22 °C (39.6°F) less in Zell Am See. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 815.9 mm (32.1 in) more which is equivalent to 815.9 l/m² (20.02 US gal/ft²) or 8,159,000 l/ha (872,251 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.8° higher in Zell Am See than in Ilirnej.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Zell Am See relative to Ilirnej. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ilirnej vs Zell Am See
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Zell Am See vs Halaib, Sudan
Zell Am See vs Galuut, Mongolia
Zell Am See vs Mastagi, Azerbaijan
Zell Am See vs Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland
Ilirnej vs Prince Albert, Sk, Canada
Ilirnej vs Wilmington, De, Usa
Ilirnej vs Oshima, Japan
Ilirnej vs Chelsea, Vt, Usa
Sable Island, Ns vs Albany, New York
Kapuskasing (cda), On vs Hagi
Fukuoka vs Booneville, Ms
Toronto, Pearson Intl, On vs Irkutsk
Zell Am See vs Ilirnej Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Zell Am See
- Munich, Germany - 136.3 kms (84.7 miles) NNW
- Hohenpeibenberg, Germany - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) WNW
- Zugspitze, Germany - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) W
- Innsbruck, Austria - 109.5 kms (68 miles) W
- Resia Pass, Italy - 182.4 kms (113.4 miles) WSW
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 78.7 kms (48.9 miles) SW
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 99.1 kms (61.6 miles) SSW
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 147 kms (91.3 miles) SW
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) SW
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) SW
- Istrana, Italy - 189.2 kms (117.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Ilirnej