Vs > Jenisejsk
Zell Am See vs Jenisejsk Climate & Distance Between
Zell Am See vs Hudeiba, Sudan
Zell Am See vs Tortosa, Spain
Zell Am See vs London, England, Uk
Zell Am See vs Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada
Jenisejsk vs Sao Carlos, Brazil
Jenisejsk vs Midway Island, Hawaii
Jenisejsk vs Zinder, Niger
Jenisejsk vs Kermanshah, Iran
Kings Park, Hong Kong vs Kars
Fredericton, Nb vs Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane
Natitingou vs Maiduguri
Marrakech vs Shelbyvillee, Ky
- The distance between Zell Am See, Austria and Jenisejsk, Russia is approximately 5,141 km or 3,195 mi.
- To reach Zell Am See in this distance one would set out from Jenisejsk bearing 292.7° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Zell Am See bearing 225.4° or SW .
- Zell Am See has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Jenisejsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Zell Am See is in or near the boreal rain forest biome whereas Jenisejsk is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 8.5 °C (15.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16.6 °C (29.9°F) less in Zell Am See. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 566.1 mm (22.3 in) more which is equivalent to 566.1 l/m² (13.89 US gal/ft²) or 5,661,000 l/ha (605,198 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 11.1° higher in Zell Am See than in Jenisejsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Zell Am See relative to Jenisejsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Jenisejsk vs Zell Am See
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Zell Am See vs Essej, Russia
Zell Am See vs Abbotsford, Bc, Canada
Zell Am See vs Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada
Zell Am See vs Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Usa
Jenisejsk vs Tobruk, Libya
Jenisejsk vs Walnut, Il, Usa
Jenisejsk vs Chongqing, China
Jenisejsk vs Prado, Uruguay
Cobar Mo vs Upernavik
Baton Rouge, La vs Edinburgh, Scotland
Treviso vs Olbia/ Costa Smeralda
West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs Nakhon Phanom
Zell Am See vs Jenisejsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Zell Am See
- Munich, Germany - 136.3 kms (84.7 miles) NNW
- Hohenpeibenberg, Germany - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) WNW
- Zugspitze, Germany - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) W
- Innsbruck, Austria - 109.5 kms (68 miles) W
- Resia Pass, Italy - 182.4 kms (113.4 miles) WSW
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 78.7 kms (48.9 miles) SW
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 99.1 kms (61.6 miles) SSW
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 147 kms (91.3 miles) SW
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) SW
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) SW
- Istrana, Italy - 189.2 kms (117.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Jenisejsk