Vs > Kandalaksa
Zell Am See vs Kandalaksa Climate & Distance Between
Zell Am See vs Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand
Zell Am See vs Loja Argelia, Ecuador
Zell Am See vs Negele, Ethiopia
Zell Am See vs Rundu, Kavango, Namibia
Kandalaksa vs Watertown, Ny, Usa
Kandalaksa vs Badajoz, Spain
Kandalaksa vs Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay
Kandalaksa vs Arapuni, New Zealand
Beni Abbes vs Kaikoura
Golconda, Nv vs Joensuu
Diamantina vs Ardmore
Hightstown, Nj vs Catanduva
- The distance between Zell Am See, Austria and Kandalaksa, Russia is approximately 2,477 km or 1,539 mi.
- To reach Zell Am See in this distance one would set out from Kandalaksa bearing 216.8° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Zell Am See bearing 200° or SSW .
- Zell Am See has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Kandalaksa has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Zell Am See is in or near the boreal rain forest biome whereas Kandalaksa is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 7.1 °C (12.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.5 °C (8.1°F) less in Zell Am See. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 532.4 mm (21 in) more which is equivalent to 532.4 l/m² (13.07 US gal/ft²) or 5,324,000 l/ha (569,171 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.7° higher in Zell Am See than in Kandalaksa.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Zell Am See relative to Kandalaksa. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kandalaksa vs Zell Am See
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Zell Am See vs Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point, Namibia
Zell Am See vs Flint/ Bishop, Mi, Usa
Zell Am See vs Lille, France
Zell Am See vs Hernando, Ms, Usa
Kandalaksa vs Giresun, Turkey
Kandalaksa vs Goteborg-Save, Sweden
Kandalaksa vs Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Usa
Kandalaksa vs Budapest-LORINC, Hungary
Mackay Mo vs Chaiyaphum
La Concordia vs Resolute, Nt
Macon, Georgia vs Kingfisher, Ok
Turukhansk vs Le Raizet
Zell Am See vs Kandalaksa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Zell Am See
- Munich, Germany - 136.3 kms (84.7 miles) NNW
- Hohenpeibenberg, Germany - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) WNW
- Zugspitze, Germany - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) W
- Innsbruck, Austria - 109.5 kms (68 miles) W
- Resia Pass, Italy - 182.4 kms (113.4 miles) WSW
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 78.7 kms (48.9 miles) SW
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 99.1 kms (61.6 miles) SSW
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 147 kms (91.3 miles) SW
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) SW
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) SW
- Istrana, Italy - 189.2 kms (117.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Kandalaksa
- Vardo, Finnmark, Norway - 359.5 kms (223.4 miles) N
- Karasjok, Norway - 379.8 kms (236 miles) NW
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) W
- Kuusamo, Finland - 193.7 kms (120.4 miles) SW
- Haparanda, Sweden - 394 kms (244.8 miles) WSW
- Oulu, Finland - 401.2 kms (249.3 miles) SW
- Kajaani, Finland - 385.2 kms (239.4 miles) SW
- Reboly, Russia - 377.6 kms (234.7 miles) SSW