Vs > Nizneangarsk
Zell Am See vs Nizneangarsk Climate & Distance Between
Zell Am See vs Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
Zell Am See vs Mashhad, Iran
Zell Am See vs Arezzo, Italy
Zell Am See vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa
Nizneangarsk vs Albion, Ne, Usa
Nizneangarsk vs Smolensk, Russia
Nizneangarsk vs Latronico, Italy
Nizneangarsk vs Ciudad Del Este, Paraguay
Ma’An vs Sambaba Sud
Setauket Strong, Ny vs Monrovia
Frosinone vs Arbaat
Monterrey vs David City, Ne
- The distance between Zell Am See, Austria and Nizneangarsk, Russia is approximately 6,198 km or 3,852 mi.
- To reach Zell Am See in this distance one would set out from Nizneangarsk bearing 305.5° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Zell Am See bearing 222.5° or SW .
- Zell Am See has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Nizneangarsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Zell Am See is in or near the boreal rain forest biome whereas Nizneangarsk is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The annual average temperature is 9.7 °C (17.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.1 °C (25.4°F) less in Zell Am See. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 702 mm (27.6 in) more which is equivalent to 702 l/m² (17.23 US gal/ft²) or 7,020,000 l/ha (750,485 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 8.5° higher in Zell Am See than in Nizneangarsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Zell Am See relative to Nizneangarsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Nizneangarsk vs Zell Am See
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Zell Am See vs Lethbridge (cda), Ab, Canada
Zell Am See vs Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv, Usa
Zell Am See vs Juiz De Fora, Brazil
Zell Am See vs Lebanon, Mo, Usa
Nizneangarsk vs Antalya, Turkey
Nizneangarsk vs Yuma, Arizona, Usa
Nizneangarsk vs Correntina, Brazil
Nizneangarsk vs Gualeguaychu, Argentina
Perugia, Umbria vs Naxos
Douala vs Mamou
Thessaloniki vs Lyneham
Kansas City, Missouri vs Foggia, Puglia
Zell Am See vs Nizneangarsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Zell Am See
- Munich, Germany - 136.3 kms (84.7 miles) NNW
- Hohenpeibenberg, Germany - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) WNW
- Zugspitze, Germany - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) W
- Innsbruck, Austria - 109.5 kms (68 miles) W
- Resia Pass, Italy - 182.4 kms (113.4 miles) WSW
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 78.7 kms (48.9 miles) SW
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 99.1 kms (61.6 miles) SSW
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 147 kms (91.3 miles) SW
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) SW
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) SW
- Istrana, Italy - 189.2 kms (117.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Nizneangarsk