Vs > Pavelec
Zell Am See vs Pavelec Climate & Distance Between
Zell Am See vs Marseille, France
Zell Am See vs Melbourne (airport), Australia
Zell Am See vs Studsgård, Denmark
Zell Am See vs Mutsu, Japan
Pavelec vs Pompeu, Brazil
Pavelec vs Winton, New Zealand
Pavelec vs Victoria (airport), Bc, Canada
Pavelec vs Malakal, Sudan
Deer Lake, Nf vs Kodiak, Alaska
Bonilla Island, Bc vs Puente Del Inca
Hay Springs, Ne vs Daly Waters, Northern Territory
Des Moines, Iowa vs Abashiri
- The distance between Zell Am See, Austria and Pavelec, Russia is approximately 1,988 km or 1,235 mi.
- To reach Zell Am See in this distance one would set out from Pavelec bearing 259.6° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Zell Am See bearing 239° or WSW .
- Both have a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Zell Am See is in or near the boreal rain forest biome whereas Pavelec is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 2.4 °C (4.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.2 °C (9.4°F) less in Zell Am See. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 501.9 mm (19.8 in) more which is equivalent to 501.9 l/m² (12.32 US gal/ft²) or 5,019,000 l/ha (536,564 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 6.5° higher in Zell Am See than in Pavelec.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Zell Am See relative to Pavelec. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Pavelec vs Zell Am See
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-3)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -1 (-1)
|| 0 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Zell Am See vs Turin, Piedmont, Italy
Zell Am See vs Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa
Zell Am See vs Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa
Zell Am See vs Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa
Pavelec vs Tamanrasset, Algeria
Pavelec vs Conakry, Guinea
Pavelec vs Jan Mayen b, Norway
Pavelec vs Vermillion, Sd, Usa
Lanzarote vs Taza
Normanton, Queensland vs Gorznyj
De Bilt vs Nanchang
Khamti vs Corumba
Zell Am See vs Pavelec Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Zell Am See
- Munich, Germany - 136.3 kms (84.7 miles) NNW
- Hohenpeibenberg, Germany - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) WNW
- Zugspitze, Germany - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) W
- Innsbruck, Austria - 109.5 kms (68 miles) W
- Resia Pass, Italy - 182.4 kms (113.4 miles) WSW
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 78.7 kms (48.9 miles) SW
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 99.1 kms (61.6 miles) SSW
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 147 kms (91.3 miles) SW
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) SW
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) SW
- Istrana, Italy - 189.2 kms (117.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Pavelec