Vs > Poronajsk
Zell Am See vs Poronajsk Climate & Distance Between
Zell Am See vs Coen, Queensland, Australia
Zell Am See vs Manitowoc, Wi, Usa
Zell Am See vs Lewiston, Id, Usa
Zell Am See vs Simcoe, On, Canada
Poronajsk vs Badin, Pakistan
Poronajsk vs Albenga, Italy
Poronajsk vs Jakutsk, Russia
Poronajsk vs Burns Lake, Bc, Canada
Karasjok vs Guaratinga
Ohotsk vs Upernavik
Salem, Or vs Atlantic City, New Jersey
Haparanda vs Marcos Juarez
- The distance between Zell Am See, Austria and Poronajsk, Russia is approximately 8,265 km or 5,136 mi.
- To reach Zell Am See in this distance one would set out from Poronajsk bearing 327.5° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Zell Am See bearing 211.2° or SSW .
- Zell Am See has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Poronajsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Zell Am See is in or near the boreal rain forest biome whereas Poronajsk is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 6.4 °C (11.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.5 °C (15.3°F) less in Zell Am See. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 313.4 mm (12.3 in) more which is equivalent to 313.4 l/m² (7.69 US gal/ft²) or 3,134,000 l/ha (335,045 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 1.9° higher in Zell Am See than in Poronajsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Zell Am See relative to Poronajsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Poronajsk vs Zell Am See
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -32 (-1)
|| -25 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Zell Am See vs Apia, Upolu, Samoa
Zell Am See vs Huntsville, Al, Usa
Zell Am See vs Wairapukao Forest, New Zealand
Zell Am See vs Cordoba, Spain
Poronajsk vs Kano, Nigeria
Poronajsk vs Maizuru, Japan
Poronajsk vs Moorestown, Nj, Usa
Poronajsk vs Scott, Sk, Canada
Caceres vs Uman’
Tauherenikau vs Mzimba
Latronico vs Yardmili
Valentia vs Nyala
Zell Am See vs Poronajsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Zell Am See
- Munich, Germany - 136.3 kms (84.7 miles) NNW
- Hohenpeibenberg, Germany - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) WNW
- Zugspitze, Germany - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) W
- Innsbruck, Austria - 109.5 kms (68 miles) W
- Resia Pass, Italy - 182.4 kms (113.4 miles) WSW
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 78.7 kms (48.9 miles) SW
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 99.1 kms (61.6 miles) SSW
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 147 kms (91.3 miles) SW
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) SW
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) SW
- Istrana, Italy - 189.2 kms (117.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Poronajsk