Vs > Tomsk
Zell Am See vs Tomsk Climate & Distance Between
Zell Am See vs Waipukurau, New Zealand
Zell Am See vs Milbank, Sd, Usa
Zell Am See vs Karasjok, Norway
Zell Am See vs Kharkiv (Kharkov), Ukraine
Tomsk vs Whatawhata, New Zealand
Tomsk vs Oakdale, Ne, Usa
Tomsk vs Karlstad, Sweden
Tomsk vs Pavelec, Russia
Highmore, Sd vs Kotlas
Douala vs Grytviken
Elat’Ma vs Crikvenica
Voronez vs Sejmcan
- The distance between Zell Am See, Austria and Tomsk, Russia is approximately 4,814 km or 2,991 mi.
- To reach Zell Am See in this distance one would set out from Tomsk bearing 289.8° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Zell Am See bearing 230° or SW .
- Zell Am See has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Tomsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Zell Am See is in or near the boreal rain forest biome whereas Tomsk is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 6.7 °C (12°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13 °C (23.4°F) less in Zell Am See. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 513.8 mm (20.2 in) more which is equivalent to 513.8 l/m² (12.61 US gal/ft²) or 5,138,000 l/ha (549,286 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 9.2° higher in Zell Am See than in Tomsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Zell Am See relative to Tomsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Tomsk vs Zell Am See
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (-1)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Zell Am See vs Olekminsk, Russia
Zell Am See vs Bayaguana, Dominican Republic
Zell Am See vs Irako, Japan
Zell Am See vs Winthrop College, Sc, Usa
Tomsk vs Kap Tobin, Greenland
Tomsk vs Kerman, Iran
Tomsk vs Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland
Tomsk vs Los Andes, El Salvador
Daguaan City vs Ainazi
Tokushima vs Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord
Yamasa vs Annette/ Wso Ak
Tauherenikau vs Sta. Rita De Cassia
Zell Am See vs Tomsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Zell Am See
- Munich, Germany - 136.3 kms (84.7 miles) NNW
- Hohenpeibenberg, Germany - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) WNW
- Zugspitze, Germany - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) W
- Innsbruck, Austria - 109.5 kms (68 miles) W
- Resia Pass, Italy - 182.4 kms (113.4 miles) WSW
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 78.7 kms (48.9 miles) SW
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 99.1 kms (61.6 miles) SSW
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 147 kms (91.3 miles) SW
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) SW
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) SW
- Istrana, Italy - 189.2 kms (117.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Tomsk