Vs > Viljujsk
Zell Am See vs Viljujsk Climate & Distance Between
Zell Am See vs Abeche, Chad
Zell Am See vs Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada
Zell Am See vs Chiang Mai, Thailand
Zell Am See vs Ufa, Russia
Viljujsk vs Milledgeville, Ga, Usa
Viljujsk vs Crete, Ne, Usa
Viljujsk vs Puerto Lempira, Honduras
Viljujsk vs Sanchez, Dominican Republic
Rimini, Emilia Romagna vs Kosti
Melville Hall vs Fergana
Hakodate vs Nosy Be/ Fascene
Bern vs Bayandelger
- The distance between Zell Am See, Austria and Viljujsk, Russia is approximately 6,198 km or 3,852 mi.
- To reach Zell Am See in this distance one would set out from Viljujsk bearing 309.1° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Zell Am See bearing 210.4° or SSW .
- Zell Am See has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Viljujsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Zell Am See is in or near the boreal rain forest biome whereas Viljujsk is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The average annual temperature is 16 °C (28.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 32.5 °C (58.5°F) less in Zell Am See. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 791.1 mm (31.1 in) more which is equivalent to 791.1 l/m² (19.42 US gal/ft²) or 7,911,000 l/ha (845,738 US gal/ac) more. About 4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16.4° higher in Zell Am See than in Viljujsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Zell Am See relative to Viljujsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Viljujsk vs Zell Am See
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Zell Am See vs Fukushima, Japan
Zell Am See vs Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada
Zell Am See vs Pavelec, Russia
Zell Am See vs Campo Grande, Brazil
Viljujsk vs Tres Lagoas, Brazil
Viljujsk vs Cel. Pacheco, Brazil
Viljujsk vs Burgas, Bulgaria
Viljujsk vs Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk
Komakuk Beach, Yt vs Belfast-Aldergrove
Brinkley, Ar vs Ye
Taejon vs Genoa, Ne
Primorsko-Ahtarsk vs Oshkosh, Wi
Zell Am See vs Viljujsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Zell Am See
- Munich, Germany - 136.3 kms (84.7 miles) NNW
- Hohenpeibenberg, Germany - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) WNW
- Zugspitze, Germany - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) W
- Innsbruck, Austria - 109.5 kms (68 miles) W
- Resia Pass, Italy - 182.4 kms (113.4 miles) WSW
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 78.7 kms (48.9 miles) SW
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 99.1 kms (61.6 miles) SSW
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 147 kms (91.3 miles) SW
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) SW
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) SW
- Istrana, Italy - 189.2 kms (117.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Viljujsk