Vs > Vrangelja Island
Zell Am See vs Vrangelja Island Climate & Distance Between
Zell Am See vs Detroit, Michigan, Usa
Zell Am See vs Crateus, Brazil
Zell Am See vs Midland, Tx, Usa
Zell Am See vs Kuujjuaq, Qc, Canada
Vrangelja Island vs Silute, Lithuania
Vrangelja Island vs Korf, Russia
Vrangelja Island vs Oswego, Ny, Usa
Vrangelja Island vs Bratsk, Russia
Eureka, California vs Veracruz
Meknes vs Morioka
Farmington, Me vs Elko, Nv
Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns vs Bani
- The distance between Zell Am See, Austria and Vrangelja Island, Russia is approximately 6,829 km or 4,244 mi.
- To reach Zell Am See in this distance one would set out from Vrangelja Island bearing 351.2° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Zell Am See bearing 184.2° or S .
- Zell Am See has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Vrangelja Island has a tundra climate (ET).
- Zell Am See is in or near the boreal rain forest biome whereas Vrangelja Island is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average annual temperature is 18.3 °C (33°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.3 °C (7.7°F) less in Zell Am See. The continentality subtype is subcontinental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 874.8 mm (34.4 in) more which is equivalent to 874.8 l/m² (21.47 US gal/ft²) or 8,748,000 l/ha (935,219 US gal/ac) more. About 6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.6° higher in Zell Am See than in Vrangelja Island.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Zell Am See relative to Vrangelja Island. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Vrangelja Island vs Zell Am See
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Zell Am See vs Djibouti, Djibouti
Zell Am See vs Adrar, Algeria
Zell Am See vs Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia
Zell Am See vs El Obeid, Sudan
Vrangelja Island vs Mahon/ Mao, Menorca, Spain
Vrangelja Island vs Kelowna, Bc, Canada
Vrangelja Island vs San Antonio, Texas, Usa
Vrangelja Island vs Agadez, Niger
Fort Smith, Nt vs Attu Island, Alaska
Daly Waters, Northern Territory vs North Bay, On
Ye vs Kaitoke
Waiotapu Forest vs Posadas
Zell Am See vs Vrangelja Island Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Zell Am See
- Munich, Germany - 136.3 kms (84.7 miles) NNW
- Hohenpeibenberg, Germany - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) WNW
- Zugspitze, Germany - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) W
- Innsbruck, Austria - 109.5 kms (68 miles) W
- Resia Pass, Italy - 182.4 kms (113.4 miles) WSW
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 78.7 kms (48.9 miles) SW
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 99.1 kms (61.6 miles) SSW
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 147 kms (91.3 miles) SW
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) SW
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) SW
- Istrana, Italy - 189.2 kms (117.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Vrangelja Island
- Barrow, Alaska, Usa - 782.4 kms (486.2 miles) ENE
- Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa - 782.6 kms (486.3 miles) ENE
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 1161.7 kms (721.9 miles) E
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 782.5 kms (486.2 miles) ESE
- Cape Uelen, Russia - 643.3 kms (399.7 miles) SE
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 1137 kms (706.5 miles) ESE
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 905.6 kms (562.7 miles) SE
- Providenja Bay, Russia - 768 kms (477.2 miles) SSE