Vs > Zigansk
Zell Am See vs Zigansk Climate & Distance Between
Zell Am See vs Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Zell Am See vs D’Uccle, Belgium
Zell Am See vs Bordeaux, France
Zell Am See vs Geilo, Norway
Zigansk vs Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa
Zigansk vs Tshane, Botswana
Zigansk vs Bikaner, India
Zigansk vs Nelson, New Zealand
Oakland, Md vs Maputo
Winnipeg, Manitoba vs Winton
Indaial vs Block Island, Ri
Onega vs Columbia, Mo
- The distance between Zell Am See, Austria and Zigansk, Russia is approximately 6,055 km or 3,762 mi.
- To reach Zell Am See in this distance one would set out from Zigansk bearing 308.7° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Zell Am See bearing 207° or SSW .
- Zell Am See has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Zigansk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- Zell Am See is in or near the boreal rain forest biome whereas Zigansk is in or near the boreal desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 18.6 °C (33.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.6 °C (56.9°F) less in Zell Am See. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 767.7 mm (30.2 in) more which is equivalent to 767.7 l/m² (18.84 US gal/ft²) or 7,677,000 l/ha (820,722 US gal/ac) more. About 3 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.3° higher in Zell Am See than in Zigansk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Zell Am See relative to Zigansk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Zigansk vs Zell Am See
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Zell Am See vs Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada
Zell Am See vs Asmara, Eritrea
Zell Am See vs Sivas, Turkey
Zell Am See vs Balkhash, Kazakhstan
Zigansk vs Sibiu, Romania
Zigansk vs Agadez, Niger
Zigansk vs Weatherford, Tx, Usa
Zigansk vs Tripoli, Libya
Opotiki vs Ujedinenija Island
Pirai vs Puerto Cabezas
Wallaceville vs Wakeeney, Ks
Kushka vs Kita
Zell Am See vs Zigansk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Zell Am See
- Munich, Germany - 136.3 kms (84.7 miles) NNW
- Hohenpeibenberg, Germany - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) WNW
- Zugspitze, Germany - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) W
- Innsbruck, Austria - 109.5 kms (68 miles) W
- Resia Pass, Italy - 182.4 kms (113.4 miles) WSW
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 78.7 kms (48.9 miles) SW
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 99.1 kms (61.6 miles) SSW
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 147 kms (91.3 miles) SW
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) SW
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) SW
- Istrana, Italy - 189.2 kms (117.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Zigansk